To register your child at Cedar Point Elementary School you have two options:
1. Call to schedule an appointment to come in and fill out the necessary forms.
2. Print and complete the forms at home (Forms are below)
- Call to schedule an appointment or
- Come on one of the scheduled Kindergarten Registration Days
- April 6, 2017
- April 20, 2017
In order to attend Cedar Point Elementary:
1. You must live in the Cedar Point Boundaries.
2. Your child must be 5 years old by the end of September to attend Kindergarten.
To register you must provide the following:
1. Original Birth Certificate
2. Proof of Residency (3)
- Contract/Deed/Lease (required)
- Utility Bill
- Drivers License
- Voter Registration
- Vehicle Registration
The forms you need to provide are below. Please print them on white paper.
1. PWCS Registration Form and Consent for Release of Information
2. TB Form - Attachment I Regulation 723-4
3. Disclosure of Child's Disciplinary Prior to Enrollment - Attachment to Regulation 715-5
4. PWCS Home Language Survey (HLS) required
5. PWCS Emergency Information Card
6. Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form